3D Visual Merchandisingnavigate & interact in a virtual store environment
Our 3D software & service
Retail Smart's 3D visual merchandising uses cloud based technology to design, navigate and interact with brands; point of sale and store concepts within an ultra realistic 3D virtual environment. Collaborating and sharing brand and store concepts within the 3D visual merchandising enviroment with your clients is as easy as sharing a weblink due to our innovative cloud based technology. 3D visual merchandisng is used by retailers and manufacturers around the world as the new standard for visualising the category and navigating the virtual store aisle, gaining an immersive consumer experience before the launch of new concepts within a store.
Our 3D visual merchandising deliver the consumer shopping experience at your desktop and in your office, allowing you and your team to explore ideas for building brands and improving the overall consumer experience and gain visual insights within the category. Furthermore, the technology enables a real 3D experience (using 3D glasses), with products viewed out of screen with true 3D depth.
Let our 3D experts keep you ahead of the competition using our 3D visual merchandising software by designing ultra-realistic planograms, for that ultimate wow factor. Why not navigate your 3D planograms in real time and interact with your brands, fixture and point of sale.
- Design & navigate store aisles in 3D virtual environments
- Visualise new brand and category concepts
- Test store, category and point of sale concepts
- Visualise in store promotions before they happen
- True 3D stereoscopic (glasses & large screen) for client presentations
- Output 3D planograms for range reviews
- Experience category changes in 3D instead of merchandising centres
- Share with colleagues and customers online reducing signoff time & cost
- Reduce the launch time of brands & new retail concepts
- Interact with products by picking up off the shelf, view packaging and labels
- Visually compare competitors position and dominance on shelf
- Create movie files of aisle navigation and picking up products of interest